RM120 per night, with water heater and en-suite bathroom
- All passengers who are 18 years old and above are required to be fully vaccinated and have passed the vaccination maturity period.
- All passengers who are 7 years old and above are required to undergo COVID-19 tests at Tracvirus Health Facility at terminal before departure..
- All passengers who are 6 years old and below are only required to undergo symptom screenings and they are required to be with their parents or caretakers who are fully vaccinated, not a positive case or close contacts to positive cases.
- Passengers are allowed to bring their own RT-PCR or RTK-Antigen test result from any qualified health facilities within 48 hours before departure, or pay at the terminal health facility at terminal for test result verification..
- Passengers shall only use COVID-19 self test kit purchased from the Tracvirus Health Facility in the terminal. Show your ticket at the terminal health facility for COVID-19 test. Test result verification fee by the health facility is included in this special service.
- All passengers are advised to be at the ferry terminal 2 hours before departure to allow enough time for all necessary to take place.